Tuesday, July 14, 2009

what I would like to achieve this semester ???

· Achieve better performance then last semester.

· Become one of the best student in hoteliers family.

· Compete in competition to improve cooking skill and learn new cooking method.

· Pass all paper with flying colours

· Everyone want to be in dean list. Same goes to me

· Maybe make some new cooking recipe for faculty

· Last semester is very tough for me, I hope this second semester would be much easier for me to go through. Thanks for my friend support that help me to go through last semester eventhough its tough if I go through it all alone.

· I never have a dream come true, I hope this semester will be a miracle for me. Maybe I will find someone that I love to encourage me in life.

· This semester I want to finish my assignment as early I can.

·

2 comments:

  1. Wish you best of luck..Don't you have your parents to love you and encourage you all the time? ;p

    ReplyDelete